VISIT THE UNIVERSITY IN PERSON.
if you need any help on how to locate Arthur Jarvis University, please call the above mobile numbers or use the Google Map.
Phone: +234 (0) 7036454588 +234 (0) 7087824380 Email: : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Ughas, Ngozi Felicia joined the services of Arthur Jarvis University in 2017. She studied Public Administration in Madonna University, Okija Anambra State and has worked in various institutions: Head of Administration, Conquest Nursery and Primary School, Lagos (2003-2005); Program Officer, Partnership Opportunities for Women Empowerment Realization (POWER, Calabar) (2010-2012); Administrative Officer, Giving Life Options to Widows (GLOW, Calabar)(2012-2015).
a) A. B.Sc (Hons) Public Administration, 2009.
b) Masters in Public Administration (MPA) 2017
c) Chartered Institute of Administration (CIA) 2017
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT
1. Participated in the planning, execution and implementation of the process that climaxed the “Mary Slessor Charity Golf Turnament, Calabar”, 2010.
2. Participated in the planning and execution of the awareness campaign for the “Kick Out Pneumonia Campaign in Calabar” 2010 – 2014
3. Participated in planning the “Organizational Development Workshop” organized by the Office of the Wife of the Governor, Cross River State in collaboration with UNICEF, 2010.
4. Participated in the planning of “World Aids Day”, 2010 – 2014.
5. Planned and executed the “A State Fit For A Child” (ASFAC) Camp for Cross River State Children, 2011 – 2013.
6. Participated in the Planning of the “First Widowhood Summit”, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, 2013.
7. Participated in the planning and execution of the Training of FHI 360 on “Sexual Adolescence Reproductive Health”, Calabar, 2014.
8. Participated in the planning and execution of the “Carnival Calabar Queen Beauty Pageant”, Calabar, 2014.
9. Participated in planning the “Cross River State Female Political Leader Orientation and Capacity Building”, Calabar, 2014
10. Planned and executed several Fund Raising Events, 2010 – 2015.